Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CZR had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- CZR was 1.24% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CZR was 2.50% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CZR was 4.11% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CZR was 6.99% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CZR was 14.76% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CZR had returned +55.88% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +20.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CZR)
Caesars Entertainment provides casino-entertainment and hospitality services in the United States and internationally. It operates in four segments: Caesars Entertainment Resort Properties, Caesars Growth Partners Casino Properties and Developments, Caesars Interactive Entertainment, and Caesars Entertainment Operating Company. The company was founded in 1937 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada. View our full CZR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!