Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- DATA had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- DATA was 1.62% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DATA was 3.95% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DATA was 12.53% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DATA was 18.46% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DATA was 27.37% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DATA had returned +46.20% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Tableau Software, Inc. Class A Common Stock (DATA)
Tableau Software provides business analytics software products in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The Company’s products are Tableau Desktop, a self-service analytics product, Tableau Server, a business intelligence platform for organizations, Tableau Online, a cloud-based version of Tableau Server, and Tableau Public, a free cloud-based platform for analyzing and sharing public data. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Seattle, Washington. View our full DATA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!