Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- DBD had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- DBD was -13.62% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DBD was -17.12% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DBD was -17.27% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DBD was -23.35% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DBD was -31.74% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DBD had returned -11.01% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.57% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated Common Stock (DBD)
Diebold Nixdorf Inc. provides financial self-service delivery, integrated services and software, and security systems primarily to the financial, commercial, retail, and other markets. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in North Canton, Ohio. View our full DBD ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!