Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- DCP had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- DCP was -4.77% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DCP was -6.32% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DCP was -4.14% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DCP was -8.70% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DCP was -9.19% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DCP had returned -12.70% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +10.06% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About DCP Midstream, LP Common Units (DCP)
DCP Midstream owns, operates, acquires, and develops a portfolio of midstream energy assets in the United States. It operates through three segments: Natural Gas Services, natural gas liquids (NGL) Logistics, and Wholesale Propane Logistics. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Denver, Colorado. View our full DCP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!