Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- DIS had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- DIS was 5.69% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DIS was 6.37% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DIS was 9.42% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DIS was 8.19% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DIS was 4.58% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DIS had returned +6.54% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +19.85% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Walt Disney Company (The) Common Stock (DIS)
Walt Disney operates as an entertainment company worldwide. The company operates in five segments: Media Networks, Parks and Resorts, Studio Entertainment, Consumer Products, and Interactive. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Burbank, California. View our full DIS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!