Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- DKS had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- DKS was 2.29% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DKS was 0.83% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DKS was 2.17% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DKS was 9.78% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DKS was 4.26% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DKS had returned +14.10% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.37% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc Common Stock (DKS)
Dicks Sporting Goods is a sporting goods retailer primarily in the eastern United States. The company provides hardlines, including sporting goods equipment, fitness equipment, golf equipment, and hunting and fishing gear products; apparel; and footwear products and accessories. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania. View our full DKS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!