Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- DMLP had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- DMLP was -1.85% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DMLP was -1.56% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DMLP was -0.94% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DMLP was 2.68% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DMLP was 5.38% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DMLP had returned +3.44% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Dorchester Minerals, L.P. – Common Units Representing Limited Partnership Interests (DMLP)
Dorchester Mineral LP engages in the acquisition, ownership, and administration of producing and non-producing natural gas and crude oil royalty, net profits, and leasehold interests in the United States. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Dallas, Texas. View our full DMLP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!