Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- DSCI had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- DSCI was -3.66% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DSCI was -2.20% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DSCI was 4.71% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DSCI was 5.24% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DSCI was 14.38% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DSCI had returned -3.85% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +1.31% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Derma Sciences Cmn (DSCI)
Derma Sciences, Inc. operates as a medical device company in the wound care market. Its Advanced Wound Care segment offers MEDIHONEY dressings for managing non-chronic and hard-to-heal wounds, including chronic ulcers, burns, and post-operative wounds; TCC-EZ system for patients with diabetic foot ulcers; AMNIOEXCEL for tissue repair, reconstruction, and replacement; and AMNIOMATRIX that is used as a wound covering in the treatment of localized tissue defects. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Princeton, New Jersey. View our full DSCI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.