Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- DST had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- DST was 0.17% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DST was -0.04% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DST was 2.01% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DST was 5.61% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DST was 7.48% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DST had returned +15.06% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About DST Systems, Inc. Common Stock (DST)
DST Systems delivers transactions and business processing, data management, and customer communications solutions to the asset management, brokerage, retirement, and healthcare markets. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri. View our full DST ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!