Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- DUK had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- DUK was -2.67% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DUK was -3.01% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DUK was -5.12% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DUK was -4.43% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DUK was -9.19% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DUK had returned -11.77% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Duke Energy Corporation (Holding Company) Common Stock (DUK)
Duke Energy Corporation operates as an energy company in the United States and Latin America. The Company’s Regulated Utilities segment conducts operations primarily through Duke Energy Carolinas, Duke Energy Progress, Duke Energy Florida, Duke Energy Indiana and Duke Energy Ohio. The Company’s International Energy segment principally operates and manages power generation facilities and engages in sales and marketing of electric power, natural gas, and natural gas liquids outside the United States. The Company’s Commercial Power builds, develops and operates wind and solar renewable generation and energy transmission projects throughout the continental United States. Duke Energy was established in 2012 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. View our full DUK ticker page with ratings, news, and more.