Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- DUST had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- DUST was 1.17% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DUST was 2.93% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DUST was 13.97% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DUST was 8.42% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DUST was 4.82% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DUST had returned +16.84% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Direxion Daily Gold Miners Index Bear 3X Shares (DUST)
The investment objective of the Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3x Shares ETF seeks daily investment results of 300% of the inverse (or opposite) of the performance of the NYSE Arca Gold Miners Index. The fund, under normal circumstances, creates short positions by investing at least 80% of its assets in: futures contracts; options on securities, indices and futures contracts; equity caps, floors and collars; swap agreements; forward contracts; short positions; reverse repurchase agreements; exchange-traded funds, and other financial instruments that, in combination, provide inverse leveraged and unleveraged exposure to the NYSE Arca Gold Miners Index. View our full DUST ticker page with ratings, news, and more.