Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- DVAX had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- DVAX was 2.95% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DVAX was 2.86% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DVAX was 1.97% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DVAX was -4.62% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DVAX was 8.65% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DVAX had returned -5.88% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX)
Dynavax Technologies Corporation is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, using TLR biology to discover and develop novel vaccines and therapeutics in the areas of infectious and inflammatory diseases and oncology. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Berkeley, California. View our full DVAX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!