Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- DVMT had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- DVMT was 4.79% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DVMT was 8.71% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DVMT was -0.24% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DVMT was -2.44% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DVMT was 4.74% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DVMT had returned -4.90% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Dell Technologies Inc. Class V Common Stock (DVMT)
Dell Technologies Inc. provides a range of technology solutions worldwide. It offers client computing devices, including desktop personal computers, notebooks, and tablets; rack, blade, tower, and hyperscale servers for enterprise customers; value tower servers for small organizations, networks, and remote offices; networking solutions; and storage solutions, including storage area networks, network-attached and direct-attached storage, and backup systems. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Round Rock, Texas. View our full DVMT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.