Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- DVMT had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- DVMT was 4.79% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DVMT was 8.71% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DVMT was -0.24% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DVMT was -2.44% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DVMT was 4.74% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DVMT had returned -4.90% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Dell Technologies Inc. Class V Common Stock (DVMT)
Dell Technologies Inc. provides a range of technology solutions worldwide. It offers client computing devices, including desktop personal computers, notebooks, and tablets; rack, blade, tower, and hyperscale servers for enterprise customers; value tower servers for small organizations, networks, and remote offices; networking solutions; and storage solutions, including storage area networks, network-attached and direct-attached storage, and backup systems. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Round Rock, Texas. View our full DVMT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!