Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- DWCH had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- DWCH was -0.90% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DWCH was -7.60% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DWCH was -6.30% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DWCH was 4.66% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DWCH was 6.19% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DWCH had returned +30.00% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Datawatch Corporation (DWCH)
Datawatch Corporation designs, develops, markets, and distributes business computer software products to self-service data preparation and visual data discovery markets in the United States and internationally. Its software solutions allow organizations to access, analyze, and visualize their information. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts. View our full DWCH ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!