Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- DWDP had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- DWDP was -0.24% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DWDP was 0.81% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DWDP was 0.94% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DWDP was 2.50% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DWDP was -1.29% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- DWDP had returned -3.94% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.88% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About DowDuPont Inc. Common Stock (DWDP)
The newly merged DowDupont company focuses on agriculture, material science and specialty products. The combined company will own nearly 40% of the corn and soybean seed market, according to 2016 data by KG Marketsense—the North American subsidiary of Kleffman Group. At the time of the merger’s announcement company representatives said the new agriculture company will be half germplasm and traits and half crop protection. Seed brands include Pioneer, Mycogen and Dow seeds and traits such as Enlist, Aquamax and Plenish. The crop protection business will offer insecticides, fungicides and herbicides. View our full DWDP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!