Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- EA had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- EA was 2.55% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EA was 3.72% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EA was 8.90% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EA was 9.96% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EA was 14.58% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EA had returned +29.15% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Electronic Arts Inc. (EA)
Electronic Arts develops games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. Some of its well-known brands include The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FIFA, Battlefield, FIFA Soccer, Need for Speed, Dragon Age, and Plants vs. Zombies. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Redwood City, California. View our full EA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!