Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- EBIX had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- EBIX was -0.65% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EBIX was -0.19% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EBIX was -0.96% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EBIX was 0.62% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EBIX was -0.11% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EBIX had returned -0.22% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +10.06% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Ebix, Inc. (EBIX)
Ebix Inc. is a supplier of on-demand software and e-commerce services to the insurance, financial and healthcare industries, providing end-to-end solutions ranging from infrastructure exchanges, carrier systems, agency systems and risk compliance solutions to custom software development for all entities involved in the insurance industry. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. View our full EBIX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!