Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ELF had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- ELF was 1.20% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ELF was -2.26% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ELF was -13.99% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ELF was -19.70% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ELF was -25.26% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ELF had returned -35.23% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.93% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. Common Stock (ELF)
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. develops, markets, and sells cosmetic products under the e.l.f. brand name. The company offers beauty products for eyes, lips, face, and skin care, as well as kits and beauty tools. Its eye makeup products comprise eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascara and eyelashes, and eyebrow grooming products; lip care products include lipsticks, glosses, and liners; and face makeup products consist of foundation products, primers, blushes, powders, concealers, bronzers, tinted moisturizers, shimmers, and luminizers. The company was formerly known as J.A. Cosmetics Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. in April 2016. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Oakland, California. View our full ELF ticker page with ratings, news, and more.