Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ELP had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- ELP was -4.43% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ELP was -4.85% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ELP was -0.74% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ELP was -6.77% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ELP was -10.39% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ELP had returned -0.84% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Companhia Paranaense de Energia (COPEL) Common Stock (ELP)
Companhia Paranaense de Energia – COPEL engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, and sale of electricity to industrial, residential, commercial, rural, and other customers primarily in the State of Parana, Brazil. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Curitiba, Brazil. View our full ELP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!