Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- EMAN had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- EMAN was 2.88% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EMAN was 4.71% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EMAN was 5.42% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EMAN was 6.30% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EMAN was 4.52% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EMAN had returned +16.28% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +6.38% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About eMagin Corporation Common Stock (EMAN)
eMagin Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets organic light emitting diode (OLED) on silicon micro displays; virtual imaging products that utilize OLED micro displays; and related products. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Hopewell Junction, New York. View our full EMAN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!