Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ENS had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- ENS was 1.06% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ENS was 1.23% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ENS was -0.83% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ENS was -4.67% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ENS was -4.33% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ENS had returned -5.87% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Enersys Common Stock (ENS)
EnerSys manufactures and distributes reserve power and motive power batteries, battery chargers, power equipment, battery accessories and outdoor equipment enclosure solutions to customers worldwide. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Reading, Pennsylvania. View our full ENS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!