Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- EPD had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- EPD was -1.73% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EPD was -3.90% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EPD was -7.43% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EPD was -3.21% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EPD was -2.74% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EPD had returned -4.56% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Enterprise Products Partners L.P. Common Stock (EPD)
Enterprise Products Partners LP provides midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, petrochemicals, and refined products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Houston, Texas. View our full EPD ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!