Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- EQIX had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- EQIX was -4.53% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EQIX was -5.84% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EQIX was -3.83% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EQIX was -2.33% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EQIX was 3.17% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EQIX had returned +27.02% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Equinix, Inc. (EQIX)
Equinix provides data center services to protect and connect the information assets for the enterprises, financial services companies, and content and network providers primarily in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Redwood City, California. View our full EQIX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!