Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ERJ had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- ERJ was 3.44% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ERJ was 1.73% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ERJ was -1.71% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ERJ was -2.88% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ERJ was 5.68% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ERJ had returned +4.70% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.80% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Embraer S.A. Common Stock (ERJ)
Embraer develops, manufactures, and sells aircraft and systems; and provides technical support and after-sales service in Brazil, North America, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and internationally. It operates through Commercial Aviation, Executive Jets, Defense & Security, and Other Related Businesses segments. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in São José dos Campos, Brazil. View our full ERJ ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!