Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ESPR had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- ESPR was -2.95% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ESPR was 1.52% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ESPR was 5.69% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ESPR was 22.32% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ESPR was 41.42% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ESPR had returned +15.87% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. (ESPR)
Esperion Therapeutics is focused on developing and commercializing first-in-class, oral, LDL-cholesterol-lowering therapies for the treatment of patients with hypercholesterolemia and other cardiometabolic risk markers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. View our full ESPR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!