Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ESRX had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- ESRX was -2.76% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ESRX was -1.95% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ESRX was -4.52% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ESRX was 4.78% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ESRX was 11.09% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ESRX had returned -1.63% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
Express Scripts provides integrated pharmacy benefit management services, including network-pharmacy claims processing, home delivery, specialty benefit management, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug data analysis services. The company also distributes a full range of biopharmaceutical products and provides extensive cost-management and patient-care services. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri. View our full ESRX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.