Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ESRX had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- ESRX was -2.76% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ESRX was -1.95% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ESRX was -4.52% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ESRX was 4.78% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ESRX was 11.09% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ESRX had returned -1.63% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
Express Scripts provides integrated pharmacy benefit management services, including network-pharmacy claims processing, home delivery, specialty benefit management, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug data analysis services. The company also distributes a full range of biopharmaceutical products and provides extensive cost-management and patient-care services. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri. View our full ESRX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!