Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ETP had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- ETP was -2.47% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ETP was -2.93% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ETP was -3.51% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ETP was 2.98% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ETP was 0.66% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ETP had returned +3.73% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. Common Units representing limited partner interests (ETP)
Energy Transfer Partners recently merged with Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P., which transports, terminals, and stores crude oil, refined products, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Its Crude Oil segment provides transportation, terminaling, and acquisition and marketing services to crude oil markets in the southwest, Midwest, and northeastern United States. The partnership’s natural gas operations include miles of natural gas gathering and transportation pipelines, natural gas treating and processing assets in Texas and Louisiana, and three natural gas storage facilities in Texas. The partnership is headquartered in Dallas, TX. View our full ETP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!