Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ETSY had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- ETSY was 9.74% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ETSY was 20.17% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ETSY was 26.61% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ETSY was 37.08% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ETSY was 51.95% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ETSY had returned +27.58% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Etsy, Inc. (ETSY)
Etsy Inc., through its marketplace, enable people to connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy handmade and vintage items, art, and supplies, as well as regular items such as clothing, housewares, paper goods, candles, bags and purses, music, and wood-working items. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Brooklyn, New York. View our full ETSY ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!