Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- EVHC had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- EVHC was -7.25% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EVHC was -27.21% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EVHC was -37.66% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EVHC was -47.42% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EVHC was -53.22% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EVHC had returned -59.14% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Envision Healthcare Corporation Common Stock (EVHC)
Envision Healthcare Holdings is a provider of integrated facility-based physician services, including emergency, anesthesiology, hospitalist/inpatient care, radiology, tele-radiology and surgery. Evolution Health provides comprehensive care to patients across various settings, many of whom suffer from advanced illnesses and chronic diseases. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado. View our full EVHC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!