Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- EW had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- EW was 0.26% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EW was 3.59% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EW was 4.17% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EW was 1.51% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EW was 4.13% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EW had returned +20.65% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Edwards Lifesciences Corporation Common Stock (EW)
Edwards Lifesciences provides products and technologies to treat structural heart disease and critically ill patients worldwide. It is a manufacturer of heart valve systems and repair products used to replace or repair a patient’s diseased or defective heart valve. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Irvine, California. View our full EW ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!