Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- EXAS had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- EXAS was 1.99% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EXAS was 3.27% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EXAS was -0.92% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EXAS was 9.33% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EXAS was 31.92% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EXAS had returned +4.80% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +3.47% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS)
Exact Sciences is a molecular diagnostics company focused on gastrointestinal cancers. The company develops the Cologuard, a non-invasive stool-based DNA colorectal cancer screening test that is designed to detect pre-cancerous lesions or polyps, and each of the four stages of colorectal cancer. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin. View our full EXAS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!