Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- EXPD had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- EXPD was -5.63% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EXPD was -6.26% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EXPD was -3.82% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EXPD was -1.80% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EXPD was 0.49% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- EXPD had returned +4.19% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +10.06% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. (EXPD)
Expeditors International is a global logistics firm whose services include the consolidation or forwarding of air and ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing distribution and customized logistics solutions. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Seattle, Washington. View our full EXPD ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!