Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- FBR had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- FBR was 8.96% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FBR was 13.68% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FBR was 24.33% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FBR was 31.59% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FBR was 51.24% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FBR had returned +45.03% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.37% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Fibria Celulose S.A. (FBR)
Fibria Celulose SA engages in the production, sale, and export of short fiber pulp. The company primarily offers bleached eucalyptus kraft pulp used in the manufacture of toilet paper; uncoated and coated paper for printing and writing; and coated cardboard for packaging. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil. View our full FBR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!