Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- FDX had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- FDX was 3.01% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FDX was 3.79% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FDX was 5.80% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FDX was 5.44% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FDX was 9.83% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FDX had returned +5.20% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.80% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About FedEx Corporation Common Stock (FDX)
FedEx provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. This includes shipping services for the delivery of packages and freight; international trade services specializing in customs brokerage, and ocean and air freight forwarding services; international trade advisory services, such as assistance with the customs-trade partnership against terrorism program; and customs clearance services, as well as global trade data, an information tool that allows customers to track and manage imports. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee. View our full FDX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.