Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- FENG had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- FENG was 4.30% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FENG was 2.00% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FENG was -10.52% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FENG was -10.88% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FENG was 10.28% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FENG had returned -14.79% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.50% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Phoenix New Media Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing 8 Class A ordinary shares. (FENG)
Phoenix New Media Limited provides content on an integrated platform across Internet, mobile, and TV channels in the Peoples Republic of China. It offers content and services through three channels, including ifeng.com channel, video channel, and mobile channel, as well as transmits content to TV viewers, primarily through Phoenix TV. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Beijing, China. View our full FENG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.