Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- FET had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- FET was -0.48% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FET was 2.26% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FET was 17.24% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FET was 6.33% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FET was -11.91% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FET had returned -30.45% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. Common Stock (FET)
Forum Energy Technologies is a global oilfield products company, serving the subsea, drilling, completion, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and natural gas industry. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Houston, Texas. View our full FET ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!