Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- FEYE had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- FEYE was 2.36% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FEYE was 3.94% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FEYE was 5.44% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FEYE was -1.51% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FEYE was 1.65% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FEYE had returned +6.62% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +3.47% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About FireEye, Inc. (FEYE)
FireEye Inc. provides cybersecurity solutions for detecting, preventing, and resolving cyber-attacks. The Company’s cybersecurity solutions combine its virtual-machine technology, threat intelligence and security in a suite of products and services. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Milpitas, California. View our full FEYE ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!