Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- FISV had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- FISV was 1.27% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FISV was 0.97% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FISV was 3.02% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FISV was 5.84% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FISV was 9.30% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FISV had returned +6.60% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +1.20% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Fiserv, Inc. (FISV)
Fiserv provides financial services technology worldwide, including debit, credit, and prepaid card processing and services, electronic bill payment and presentment services, internet and mobile banking software and services, and other electronic payments software and services. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Brookfield, Wisconsin. View our full FISV ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!