Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- FMAO had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- FMAO was -3.25% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FMAO was -4.85% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FMAO was -3.96% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FMAO was 5.37% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FMAO was 26.97% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FMAO had returned 0.00% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.76% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO)
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for The Farmers & Merchants State Bank that provides commercial banking, retail banking, and other financial services to individuals and small businesses in Northwest Ohio and Northeast Indiana. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Archbold, Ohio. View our full FMAO ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!