Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- FMI had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- FMI was 1.57% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FMI was 9.04% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FMI was 14.65% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FMI was 32.74% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FMI was 61.32% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FMI had returned +18.55% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Foundation Medicine, Inc. (FMI)
Foundation Medicine provides various molecular information products in the United States. Its molecular information platform includes proprietary methods and algorithms to analyze specimens across various types of cancer, as well as for incorporating that information into clinical care, and offers genomic information about each patients individual cancer, enabling physicians to optimize treatments in clinical practice and biopharmaceutical companies to develop targeted oncology therapies. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. View our full FMI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!