Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- FOXA had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- FOXA was -2.09% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FOXA was -2.45% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FOXA was -3.40% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FOXA was -4.49% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FOXA was -8.77% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FOXA had returned -5.68% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. – Class A Common Stock (FOXA)
Twenty-First Century Fox operates as a diversified media and entertainment company worldwide. It operates through Cable Network Programming, Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Direct Broadcast Satellite Television segments. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in New York, New York. View our full FOXA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!