Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- FRC had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- FRC was -0.58% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FRC was -2.20% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FRC was -3.12% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FRC was -1.57% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FRC was -5.14% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FRC had returned +4.35% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About FIRST REPUBLIC BANK Common Stock (FRC)
First Republic Bank provides private banking, private business banking, real estate lending, and wealth management services to clients in metropolitan areas, comprising San Francisco, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Newport Beach, San Diego, Portland, Boston, Palm Beach, Greenwich, and New York City It operates through two segments, Commercial Banking and Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in San Francisco, California. View our full FRC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.