Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- FTD had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- FTD was 6.33% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FTD was 9.19% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FTD was 0.64% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FTD was -13.29% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FTD was -44.51% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- FTD had returned -6.12% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About FTD Companies, Inc. (FTD)
FTD Companies operates as a floral and gifting company primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company operates through four segments: Consumer, Florist, International, and Provide Commerce. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois. View our full FTD ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!