Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GBT had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- GBT was -1.57% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GBT was -1.82% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GBT was 8.60% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GBT was 28.84% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GBT was 59.95% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GBT had returned +52.86% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc. (GBT)
Global Blood Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing and commercializing novel therapeutics to treat grievous blood-based disorders with significant unmet need. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California. View our full GBT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!