Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GCO had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- GCO was 5.76% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GCO was 15.01% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GCO was 19.29% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GCO was 14.98% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GCO was -17.21% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GCO had returned -49.92% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +20.25% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Genesco Inc. Common Stock (GCO)
Genesco Inc. engages in the retail and wholesale of footwear, apparel, and accessories. The company operates in five segments: Journeys Group, Schuh Group, Lids Sports Group, Johnston & Murphy Group, and Licensed Brands. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee. View our full GCO ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!