Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GE had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- GE was 4.22% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GE was 3.71% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GE was -4.90% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GE was -13.12% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GE was -28.97% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GE had returned -12.75% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.37% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About General Electric Company Common Stock (GE)
General Electric operates as an infrastructure and financial services company worldwide. The company’s products and services include aircraft engines, power generation, water processing, and household appliances to medical imaging, business and consumer financing and industrial products. The company was founded in 1892 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts. View our full GE ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!