Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GFF had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- GFF was -3.03% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GFF was -2.70% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GFF was -5.43% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GFF was -9.90% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GFF was -9.90% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GFF had returned -7.55% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Griffon Corporation Common Stock (GFF)
Griffon Corporation manufactures building products, specialty plastic films, and electronic information and communication systems. The Company’s products include garage doors, materials for disposable diapers, disposable health-care products, sensor systems, and information and command and control systems. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in New York, New York. View our full GFF ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!