Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GHC had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- GHC was 2.26% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GHC was 1.78% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GHC was 3.06% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GHC was 4.78% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GHC was 3.69% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GHC had returned +7.67% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.50% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Graham Holdings Company Common Stock (GHC)
Graham Holdings is a diversified education and media company whose principal operations include educational services, television broadcasting, cable systems and online services, print and local television news. Its education services operates in three segments: Kaplan Higher Education, Kaplan Test Preparation and Kaplan International. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Washington, D.C. View our full GHC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!