Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GHDX had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- GHDX was 3.48% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GHDX was 2.05% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GHDX was -1.48% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GHDX was 1.93% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GHDX was 3.40% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GHDX had returned -2.78% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Genomic Health, Inc. (GHDX)
Genomic Health provides actionable genomic information to personalize cancer treatment decisions in the United States and internationally. It develops and commercializes genomic-based clinical laboratory services that analyze the underlying biology of cancer, allowing physicians and patients to make individualized treatment decisions. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Redwood City, California. View our full GHDX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!