Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GIS had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- GIS was -0.92% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GIS was -1.64% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GIS was -3.48% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GIS was -6.04% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GIS was -9.02% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GIS had returned -8.03% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About General Mills, Inc. Common Stock (GIS)
General Mills sells products including ready-to-eat cereals; convenient meals, including meal kits, ethnic meals, pizza, soups, side dish mixes, frozen breakfast, and frozen entrees; snacks comprising grain, fruit, and savory snacks, as well as nutrition bars and frozen hot snacks; refrigerated yogurt products; ice creams; baking mixes and ingredients; refrigerated and frozen dough products; and frozen and shelf-stable vegetable products. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. View our full GIS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!