Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GIS had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- GIS was -0.92% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GIS was -1.64% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GIS was -3.48% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GIS was -6.04% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GIS was -9.02% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GIS had returned -8.03% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +6.38% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About General Mills, Inc. Common Stock (GIS)
General Mills sells products including ready-to-eat cereals; convenient meals, including meal kits, ethnic meals, pizza, soups, side dish mixes, frozen breakfast, and frozen entrees; snacks comprising grain, fruit, and savory snacks, as well as nutrition bars and frozen hot snacks; refrigerated yogurt products; ice creams; baking mixes and ingredients; refrigerated and frozen dough products; and frozen and shelf-stable vegetable products. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. View our full GIS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.